The Big 75, Whatever That May Be...

Thursday 12 April 2012

Diary entry by Wynniekins Cutthroat, level 75 Burglar, Gilrain


Dear Diary,

Being abroad has some drawbacks unfortunately...I missed the Egg Festival celebrations in the Shire. No pancakes, omelettes, scrambled, boiled or fried eggs for me this year. Makes me a very sad hobbit. And then G actually went and said that this might be a good thing as I was a bit pod.. I clobbered him over the head at that point. Stupid elf!

So instead of basking in the sun and stuffing my face, I had to work this year. G finally managed to drag me to Dunbog and then east towards Tâl Methedras. I know now why Squirrel didn't tell me what would happen there...because they went and took us captive! One moment we were in Dunland, the next we're in the dungeons of Isengard. I think they must have knocked me out in between because otherwise how could I have crossed miles upon miles in the blink of an eye?

The things we were made to do during our captivity...they make farm chores look like fun. I mean, collecting slob? Really? Just disgusting! And meeting Saruman himself...that was scary. I most definitely WON'T add him to my Yule Festival card list...

Once we freed ourselves, we taught the Falcon Clan not to go messing with hobbits or elves and they ran off into their caves like Shire shrews. Even though they claimed that they were really the victorious ones, I think they were just plain sacred of us. Well, of me really, G isn't all that frightening...

After a well deserved break for crafting, and more importantly, eating, we finally did what Wyn and Ithil have been telling us to do for ages... We went to Stangard! And I was once again proven right! The food situation there was beyond dire and it was up to us to fix it. In other words, roll around more bloody chores! Funny thing was that at some point people started to congratulate us because we reached the Big 75. I think people are insane. I mean, Big 75? What's that supposed to be? Level cap or something? What are we, in a game?! Whatever...

But insanity seems to follow me wherever I go... Yesterday, G dragged me kicking and screaming to a certain dragon and then to Isengard. G is my friend no longer! At least his crazy burg friend gave me some marbles, they're shiny... But maybe I should reconsider. Going to those scary places got me some new armour, especially my new hat...I look utterly cool in it!

Oops, it's time for food (I'm back in Galtrev, where the food is good) so I better go.


Wynniekins Cutthroat, signing off.

1 comments:

Ravanel said...

Don't forget to keep eating, it's important! And err... congrats on your level 75 (whatever it may be)! ;)

Post a Comment