Lazy Falcons

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Diary entry by Wynniekins Cutthroat, level 70 Burglar, Gilrain


Dear Diary,

The people of Tûr Morva are just bloody lazy, aren't they? They flipping made me do chores again! And food is also hard to come by, safe for some Billberry Pies, and they won't last me very long... When I asked for second breakfast they just stared at me blankly. I really want to leave this food-forsaken place!

But G said we should just stick it out as these quests would give us enough experience to give us another level...um, does he think we're in some kind of game?! Crazy elf!

However, it's not just the lack of munchies that makes me want to go back to Galtrev and its cooks... That Lheu Brenin guy gives me the creeps. I have a hunch that he's not as friendly as he pretends to be... Then again, he gave me some really nice pants...

Still I was glad to return to proper meals in Galtrev...even though we were cutting it close for dinner. Sitting around the fire now is nice though. I still have a few muffins to nibble on, and once they're done, I'm sure there'll be more where these came from...

One thing is odd though. That one guy, Morn, used to take weird stuff like Spotted Ears and Bent Metal Maces from me and told his friends how awesome I am...he won't do that anymore... Not that they're not already worshipping me, but still...

Oh no! G just said we should move on to Dunbog tomorrow, and I really don't want to go... I don't like swamps, especially if the have lots of water and I have to swim... Not that I'm scared or anything...

Anyway, if he wants to head out tomorrow, I better get myself ready...


Wynniekins Cutthroat, singing off.

1 comments:

Ravanel said...

Take a word of advice from another crazy elf: take some extra muffins with you. You really don't want to know what they eat in Dunbog...

Post a Comment